Welcome to the 2022-2023 HAYHA Registration!
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from HAYHA.
HAYHA will be rostering a Girls Travel Team for the 2022-2023 season! 2008 - 2013 birth year girls who are interested are encouraged to register. Depending on number of players, try-outs for the team are a possibility.
Please reach out to Randy Boysen at 406-459-3010, or email@example.com for more information.
Our Goalie Development program continues to grow over the past couple of years. There have been a great group of goalies and coaches that continue to work hard in becoming our top net minders under the instruction of Coach Lisa Prescott and Coach Rob Smith. Both of these coaches played goalie at the collegiate level, and Coach Lisa is the current USA Hockey Montana Female Goalie Development Coordinator. Our Goalie specific practice is held at 6:00 am on every other Wednesday through the season. The fee will remain at $75/goalie for the year.
We are also looking for coaches that are interested in developing goalies and ask that you reach out to Randy Boysen at 406-459-3010, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your account is not in good standing from the previous year you will not be allowed to register for the upcoming year until the balance is paid in full.
Each Player must register first with USA Hockey and then return to this Registration Session to signup for the 2022-2023 Season.
*NOTE* All USA Hockey registrants must have a copy of their certified birth certificate on file with HAYHA. Please contact your division representative for more information.
To develop character, sportsmanship and physical fitness among young athletes in the Helena Area.
HAYHA Mission Statement
The Helena Area Youth Hockey Association (HAYHA) is committed to providing young athletes with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and love for the game of hockey in a fun and safe environment. HAYHA is committed to affirming the importance of hockey as a team sport, and instilling a life-long appreciation for the game and the values of commitment, self-discipline, teamwork, respect and sportsmanship it embodies.
HAYHA Core Values (taken straight from USA Hockey)
• Sportsmanship -- Foremost of all values is to learn a sense of fair play. Be humble in victory, gracious in defeat. We will foster friendship with teammates and opponents alike.
• Respect for the individual -- Treat all others as you expect to be treated.
• Integrity -- We seek to foster honesty and fair play beyond mere strict interpretation of the rules and regulations of the game.
• Pursuit of excellence at the individual, team and organizational levels -- Each member of the organization, whether player, volunteer or staff, should seek to perform each aspect of the game to the highest level of his or her ability.
• Enjoyment -- It is important for the hockey experience to be fun, satisfying and rewarding for all participants.
• Loyalty -- We aspire to teach loyalty to the ideals and fellow members of the sport of hockey.
• Teamwork -- We value the strength of learning to work together. The use of teamwork is reinforced and rewarded by success in the hockey experience.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.