Welcome to your online Coaches Application Process!
When filling out this Application, please complete all fields marked with a "*" as these are mandatory fields.
The questions later in the application requiring written responses are limited to 500 characters.
Also please take time and read through the Coaches Code of Conduct as you must mark that you have read and fully understand that policy before you can submit the application.
** With the increased cost of Background Screening coaches will be required to pay the fee up front and they will be reimbursed after you meet all coaching requirements. Coaching requirements include USA Hockey number, Background Screening, Safesport, Age Modules, Concussion Protocol, and CEP certification. If you had background screening done last year you will not need to be screened this year.
To develop character, sportsmanship and physical fitness among young athletes in the Helena Area.
HAYHA Mission Statement
The Helena Area Youth Hockey Association (HAYHA) is committed to providing young athletes with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and love for the game of hockey in a fun and safe environment. HAYHA is committed to affirming the importance of hockey as a team sport, and instilling a life-long appreciation for the game and the values of commitment, self-discipline, teamwork, respect and sportsmanship it embodies.
HAYHA Core Values (taken straight from USA Hockey)
• Sportsmanship -- Foremost of all values is to learn a sense of fair play. Be humble in victory, gracious in defeat. We will foster friendship with teammates and opponents alike.
• Respect for the individual -- Treat all others as you expect to be treated.
• Integrity -- We seek to foster honesty and fair play beyond mere strict interpretation of the rules and regulations of the game.
• Pursuit of excellence at the individual, team and organizational levels -- Each member of the organization, whether player, volunteer or staff, should seek to perform each aspect of the game to the highest level of his or her ability.
• Enjoyment -- It is important for the hockey experience to be fun, satisfying and rewarding for all participants.
• Loyalty -- We aspire to teach loyalty to the ideals and fellow members of the sport of hockey.
• Teamwork -- We value the strength of learning to work together. The use of teamwork is reinforced and rewarded by success in the hockey experience.
Select an option to continue with the registration.